Huckbody Environmental provides bespoke recruitment services to the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and Social markets, covering both the Consultancy and Industry sectors.
- EIA, Sustainable development, Social Impact Assessment, Resettlement, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR),
- Health & Safety
- Site management, EMS, ISO,
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and extractive industries
- Transport – road, rail
- Water and Waste management
The main Director has 31 years’ direct industry experience across 39 countries, spanning Europe, South and Central Asia, South America, Former Soviet Union, Africa and the Middle East. His experience includes:
- Managing large teams undertaking EIAs of some of the World’s largest infrastructure projects in Oil and Gas, Pipelines, Highways, Mining, Flood Defence, Transport and Hydropower.
- Working for and contracted in as Project Manager for several major Consultancies, such as WorleyParsons, COWI, ARUP, RSK, Halcrow.
- Recognised expert for the World Bank, contracted in for a variety of major projects, including the world’s largest Hydropower Project at Rogun in Tajikistan, where he provided HSE audit and inspection services; conducting a Regional Environmental Assessment (REA) for the CASA-1000 Project for electricity export and sharing between the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan; and the South West Highway – China to Russia, Kazakhstan (CAREC), for 1035km of highway upgrade.
- Site-based Environmental & Social Manager of major construction projects such as the BP/BTC oil and gas pipeline project from Azerbaijan through Georgia to Turkey; Qatar-Bahrain causeway crossing; National Grid gas pipeline and import project from Milford Haven to Gloucester.
- General Manager for Environment for African Minerals in Sierra Leone and Pan African Minerals in Burkina Faso and Cote d’Ivoire, where he set up and managed large Environmental Departments for new mining projects.
- Extensive experience of working on EU Projects, including institutional strengthening initiatives; agricultural development; legislation development; and many water, wastewater and transport projects.
With over 3 decades of direct input within consulting and industry, he has an extensive understanding of what is required in recruitment, as he has been both Client and Consultant!
He has reviewed thousands of CVs and interviewed hundreds of people for an array of positions in different market sectors, covering local, national roles through to highly experienced international specialists.
He therefore has a huge insight into every angle, compared to the vast majority of recruiters who are ‘sales persons’ with little or no direct experience.
It’s not always simple to identify the right person for a key role and matching people to jobs is where Huckbody Environmental excels.
We draw from our talent pool of committed specialists to present you with a vetted shortlist of suitable individuals.
As a respected consultancy, we have access to the market’s finest talent and we attract, assess and select talented candidates. So whether you have a permanent senior position or a temporary role, Huckbody Environmental takes the hard work out of EHS recruitment.
Huckbody Environmental is interested in receiving CVs from individuals with the appropriate skills and experience. Please mail CVs to email@example.com
or upload CV here